Stackpole Releases High Voltage Axial Leaded Resistor Series
(Raleigh, NC: March 14, 2018) – Stackpole announces the release of the HVAM series, an axial leaded series of precision resistors designed for high voltage handling and high resistance values. The HVAM offers resistance values from 500K ohms to 10G ohms depending on size and tolerance. The proprietary fine film of the HVAM enables tolerances down to 0.1% and TCR as low as ±50 ppm while offering exceptionally high voltage ratings as follows:
- HVAM20 2W power rating at up to 15KV
- HVAM36 3.6W power rating at up to 15KV
- HVAM50 5W power rating at up to 20KV
- HVAM75 7.5W power rating at up to 30KV
- HVAM100 10W power rating at up to 50KV
The precision high voltage HVAM is a great choice for a wide range of medical applications, circuit protection, voltage dividers, welding and plasma cutting equipment, and high voltage power supplies.
For more information about this product, please contact us.