Sales Position Available at NRC Electronics
Health & Dental Insurance, 401K, South Florida Location, Pro-active environment with Gym facility, in an Eco friendly environment.
- To optimally regulate the level of company inventory by liaising with the sales department. This also includes managing product buyers.
- In addition, person will also be required to conduct buying/ purchasing activities themselves.
- It also includes managing relationships of key suppliers, including negotiations, design focus, and overall business relationships with suppliers.
- 3+ years supervisory or managerial experience - especially in inventory optimization.
- Experience in Microsoft 2010 applications
- Some travel to key customers or suppliers sites in North America
- CPM, CPIM is an advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work on strategies that reduce inventory levels, in accordance with key parameters.
- Negotiate and improve Terms & Conditions with Key Franchised Suppliers
- Develop a high performance supply chain base to support Sales and future growth
- Optimize company spending by implementing special programs designed to increase inventory turns as well as procurement at best total cost of acquisition.
- Participate in adding to our continuous improvement by setting goals, and utilizing error prevention & tracking systems for corrective action (both internal & external) in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate organizational relationships using internal functions in all areas of the company to support management philosophies of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Total Quality Management.
Please forward your resume here
Email Subject header should read: "PURCHASING MGR Opening at NRC"